Planning Ahead: How to Be Heard
Isolation, quarantine…Yikes! So much time to exist in the vacuum of the mind. First, stay present; pay attention to your body, your emotions as they pass by or sit like a dog anxiously waiting for their human to open that stubborn bag of Purina. Take it easy on yourself, allow the thoughts and tensions in the body to come and go. Get in a groove with those online meditation videos, the morning stretch routines… Once you’ve reached cruising altitude, look forward: What type of seeds can I plant now to ensure that I become more RADICAL? How can I be HEARD?
Yes, soon it will be time to meet the part of you that craves to be heard and give it the nurturing it needs. Do you ignore the inner voice that tells you to be heard? The voice yelling, demanding to go beyond the limits created only by the desire to keep things safe? Once the world turns the corner, and this global crisis has taught us about ourselves, how will you jump off the precipice and fly? What necessary changes will you take to pay homage to the workings of the soul?
Imagine the journey not yet taken… What changes can be made in the life created? How often is your soul blocked when the word and intention of “No” enters your sphere? How about allowing, “Yes” to replace the rapidly appearing “No”? This can occur with a dream of what could be. Isn’t it time to stop taking “No” for an answer, especially when it comes to respecting and honoring the hunger of the soul?
Steps to take now, to ensure you will be HEARD:
• Take a breath- this is a way of honoring the psyche. It seems simple, right?
• Write down a daydream or find time in the day to be in fantasy.
• Be playful, imagine what will bring a smile to the inner self, and take the steps now, to create it.
• Meditate in small doses: take one minute of time, look around, focus on something special: a scent in the air, a child laughing, the clouds in the sky, feeling the ground beneath your feet.
• Take a leap of faith- Dare to be daring!
The voice of the soul craves to be heard. Start planning now!
For these tough times I have lifted the cost of my guided meditation,"The Power of YOU" - Copy this link for a Free Download: